December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

This year it's a quite literally white Christmas.


This is the living room of our new apartment.



Christmas girls.

We went to Chirstmas dinner party at Jer's.



Thank you for the delicious meals, Jer and Fransisco!



We played Wii and DDR!
and I realized I'm kinda good at DDR which is little bit embarrassing.


Jer mouse


Francisco mouse


Johnny mouse


Marco mouse


Richard mouse

Next day I went to Danny's mom house and had a great dinner.
His family is so sweet because it's Danny's family.



I like the concept of holidays in America because they have their own life in normal days and in holiday they get together and apriciate the family.
I'm glad he asked and involved me to the warm American holiday.
I like his sweater so much btw.

Did you know in Japan Christmas is for couples like Valentines day.
After i move back to Japan I want to celebrate Christmas with my family!
New Japanese tradition!
I became so Americanized?

3 comments:

Beth Roeser said...

danny and his family look so unbearably cute and sweet, that's exactly what i would have expected hahaha

Jerylyn said...

Oh geeze.
Of course I have a glass of wine in my hand.
Regardless, it was fun having you two!

Danny's house looked so fun! You should definitely bring the American tradition over to Japan.

ayabean said...

Beth
Haha, me too.
I wasn't surprized at how sweet they were.

Jer
It was good and fun at least for me to see you got super drunk because you are always steady and mature!
Let's do that again!