January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Happay New Year!



I went to Matt's last night and celebrated new year 2009.




They made the delicious meals and I didn't expect I could have such a Japanese tradiotional New Years meal in America.

Needless to say i was so wasted... it was so fun!


New year's resolution.
I will value the time with my family more than ever.
Here I wanna introduce my family.


My parents


My older brother


My younger brother






My grandparents

I love my family and I don't even know how I can express my hearty thanks to them.
I have been separated from my famliy for 5 years and finally i finished school last year.
I will catch up the last for five years talking with my parents a lot and hanging out my brothers.

2 comments:

Jerylyn said...

awww aya!
your family is so cute.
i bet they're so proud of you.

neo G yo said...

yay! I finally get to see your family..maybe I can meet them in April??!