October 23, 2008

Back to Victorian Era

I went to the party at Candice's few weeks ago.
The theme of the party was "back to Victorian period."



I didn't dress up like that, but everyone at the party was so like mondain and mondaine!



Look at Candice!
She came over to 2008 by the time machine.
Her costume was awesome.
It looked perfect on her.

After the party, I went to Stepping Stone near my house.
If you like banana shakes, you should
definitely go there.



The best banana shakes ever.
Johnny likes it, too.

I like American diners especially going late at night because that makes me feel "i'm in America."
I usually try not to eat sweets and fatty foods after might night.
But why fatty foods at late night are so tasty?

I was running home in the cold night because I felt greasy and I was hyper somehow.

No comments: